I am loving having the summer on the way here. We have had a few days of windows open (and even at night). Having lived in CA where it is almost always sunny I really have missed the sunshine this last 8 months. WA had not been the best place for sunshine for awhile. Not to say that it has not been in the past years. I love living here but not the last fall, winter and so far spring. We are all looking forward to the sunshine.
Amie has been home for the summer for a month. She has been looking for a job and she found one today. I am hoping that she will love it. It sounds like it will be a fun summer job for her. She was hired on at "Wild Waves" as the photographer. Riley, the girl who hired her, said to Amie "you just need to have fun with your job". I think Amie will do fine.
We are going to get our bathroom in the basement started in about a week or so. I have been checking out tile for the floor and shower and granite for the vanity, and glass enclosure for the shower. It is a daunting task, but I think I have that much figured out. We are also working on the front porch area. The man who is doing it came yesterday to measure. I hope to get it all done before Amie leaves to go back to school in Sept.
No comments:
Post a Comment