Saturday, August 9, 2008

bathroom before construction

Sarah wanted to see the bathroom before construction!!!!!  
Ha, Ha, Ha,  This isn't really it but I thought it was funny.  This is the bathroom at the underground tour in Seattle!!!!
I don't have a pic of the room while we were using it for the business.  It was the room that our service tech used to repair kettles and machines.  It was plumber for two bathrooms and we made it into one big bathroom.  We could not get rid of the middle wall separating them completely because of all the plumbing coming down.  But here are some pics from the beginning of the construction.  
he took out the wall board in these pics but it was only cement floor for the last 20 years.  It looks so different now.  We LOVE it!!!




  



3 comments:

Paul said...

You should have put the picture of the bumb taking a dump in the alley for the first picture, that would have been better!!!

Kathy said...

No way!!! I hate that picture that Uncle Steve took! YUCKY!!!

Sarah said...

Hahaha!!! Nice picture.