Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Amie and her roommates (minus Val who had to work) were an i-pod commercial.  They colored their hair and dressed in black and wore way too much make up (hehe) and they had their
 i-pods.  This was for their ward halloween party at BYU-I.  They had fun! In the pic is Arica, Staci, Amie, Janaye, and in front Chrissy.

Here is Jackson and Jeffrey who go with Casey and her mom to pick out pumpkins.  Here are Jackson's choices for pumpkins this year.  Jeff was happy watching the action.
Kevin and I went over to Scott's to watch Jack trick or treat.  Here is their family shot on the way out of their house.  They were super Jack and super Jeff.
Back in Idaho again.....Cheris and Paul took Riann to their ward trunk or treat and then went out with another couple and their son to trick or treat.  Here is Cheris with Riann who was a skeleton but you can not see because she was bundled up.
Here is Paul with Riann.  I think they all had a great time!  Wish we could have been there too!
Dave missed this year as he was in Alaska for work and did not get home till later that night.  I went dressed as a Dr. dressed in scrubs.  Kevin went with me so that was nice.  Later that night he went to a halloween dance and then came back home to watch a scary movie with friends. I think everyone had fun but Dave, he missed out on the activities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could go for baked goods anytime!!!

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! The Ipod idea is hilarious.

Paul said...

Cheris has her contacts dyed black... can't really tell from that pic but it's creepy looking, especially the purple boogers!