Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Sanctuary

Dave and I have been having fun decorating our master bedroom. I have hauled him to a few stores with me and he tried to get away with the "I have a headache, I'll wait in the car for you" but I gave him some advil and told him there is a chair inside. He has to be part of the decision making....I trust his opinions! So we got these candles and holder, a pillow and a plant today. Not too much trouble. We only went into Michaels and Pier One.




We finally got the picture hung tonight. We had fun getting everything put together for it. They have been waiting for the final outcome since Christmas. It was our Christmas gift from the kids. This is Dave's side of the room and his chair and ottoman. We have to finish the window sills in the room.
Here it is!!!! We love it and it looks great in the room.
A shot of my side of the room. We just got our lounge and chair in this morning....at 7:30am on a Sat. morning!!

5 comments:

Amie said...

yay! looks beautiful...can't wait to see the windows finished...and see it in person!

Penny said...

Ooooh, romantic. I love the individual corners, and the photo is precious. Looks great. The room looks wonderful. I'm never showing you mine.

Laura said...

Wow! "Sanctuary" indeed! It looks great. I keep meaning to ask to see it when I'm over there, but keep forgetting. I admire how much time you and Dave put into your home - it looks beautiful!

Chatty Cathy World said...

Move over Crate & Barrell. Seriously, it is really nice looking.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!! I'm so glad everything turned out!!! I still need to print one out for my desk at work!!! I can't wait to get home some day and see it all together. It will probably be done by the time we get there too!!!

I hope you guys are doing fantastic!!! We miss you so much every single day!!!