
We have been going through some old pics and hanging pictures on the walls in the office. Dave wanted me to post these of him and his brothers and his sister Laura. Aren't they all cute! I will do a post on my siblings tomorrow. The picture of Dave had to have been just before his senior year. His senior picture looks just like this. He grew 6" and his hair got all curly during that summer before his senior year. I think he looks like Bobby Sherman in this picture! I know a lot of you will not know who that is....google him and you will see. Actually I have done it for you. Here is the link.....
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nndb.com/people/491/000024419/bobby-sherman-4-sized.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nndb.com/people/491/000024419/&h=316&w=257&sz=27&tbnid=c-zi6gDFzJFcUM::&tbnh=117&tbnw=95&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbobby%2Bsherman&hl=en&usg=__shisPv3jL5-Cc0vniup_RMiawr4=&ei=tWKLScXGF4nOtQPd_smuBQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&cd=1
Tell me what you think!
Here is Laura's Senior picture. She looks very pretty here. She never wears her hair long anymore. Maybe Ken should pester her for awhile about that! haha
1 comment:
Bobby Sherman was a good looking guy, but can't hold a candle to Dave.
http://www.celebritynooz.com/watn/sherman.html
According to this site, it says Sherman is single.
These pics are awesome. Laura sure was a pretty young woman. Now she is a pretty mature woman.
Post a Comment