Sunday, March 14, 2010

Marble Works

















We had such a fun time with Jackson and Jeffrey spending the night. We colored, played marble works, watched some word world I had taped for them, and just had fun. With all of our children gone it is fun to have the noise of kids and the little voices around. Thanks guys for staying with Grandma and Grandpa. We will do it again next month. We love you. (in July we will be in Idaho with all the grandkids, we are looking forward to that)

PS: Then in Nov we will have a new Grandbaby!!! Looking forward to #4.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Your grandkids are so cute!

Kathy said...

Thanks Sarah. I had not finished my post when you saw it. I got involved with other things and had to finish it this morning. Hope all is well with your cute family.

Spencer and Erin said...

I love those marble tracks!!! So fun!! Congrats on the new grandbaby coming too!!

Penny said...

Awe... I watched the videos. Those little guys were so engaged and sure loved Papa building the marble magic. Jeffery's voice is darling the way he says, "Papa". Don't you just adore the age, their innocence, and how happy they are? Jackson is getting so big. How many grandkids will it be when the "new" one arrives? Seven?

Kathy said...

Penny - it will be #4. We would love 7 though. I agree, Jeffrey is so sweet. I was loving the "papa" too. They both love their Papa a lot.