Here are a few shots of the pretty scenery.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Echo Mountain Hike
Well the sun decided to make a come back today. Of course it is a holiday weekend coming up and today and tomorrow are going to be great. Sat-Mon we are supposed to have showers and rain on Monday. So I decided after watching Jeffrey this morning for a short bit and getting my hair colored (no secret that I color my hair) I decided to start reading a book I got a few days ago and have not started, Hunger Games. So I am out relaxing in the front in my reclining chair and reading and soaking in the sun when Amie comes out and says she is going to hike Echo Mtn. I told her it is never safe to hike alone and so if she wanted to wait a bit....no, she was ready right then. So I put my book down, got my shoes and socks and packed what I always hike with (a knife and water and TP) and off we went. It was a fun hike and we ran into a couple at the top who where on a little picnic (basket, food, wine the works). They were sad they forgot their camera so I offered to snap a few and e-mail them....which I did. I will not put their pics up since I don't know if they would appreciate it. But the funny part is after we took the pics I was walking away and they looked so cute sitting their I took another shot from behind and then told them I wanted him to lean over and kiss her and I would take a pic for them. Her comment back was "she was waiting for him to do that too" haha. Amie and I laughed the whole way down. Maybe they had never kissed before and I just forced the kiss in that moment. Oh my, it was funny to think about but I assured her that there was wine and food and it looked to be romantic sitting up there looking at mount rainier and so I am sure they had to have been more than friends. But she kept laughing at me anyway all the way home.
Here are a few shots of the pretty scenery.





Here are a few shots of the pretty scenery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute story. I'd love to see that kiss. :)
Post a Comment