







Dave and I are enjoying service right now in two forms.
1. We are really enjoying the Temple Ordinance work each week. We both looked at each other and wondered how we would learn all that we needed to. But we have and love serving there. It is the Lord's house and although I have never seen him I can sure feel him there. Prayers are answered and miracle happen and the peace is wonderful.
2. We equally enjoy being Missionaries for Family Services and leading the Family Support Group each week. The attendees are so grateful for the 12 step program. It gives them the opportunity to express their feelings and learn the tools they need to be helpful in their healing. No one can change the actions of another but they can change how they themselves react. It is a great program and I am happy to be a part of it.
I am going to add picture updates on the grandkids.
1 comment:
You and Dave are wonderful, and I wish I shared the same thing with my Dave. I miss being in the temple with him and wonder if he will ever come back. Thank you so much for your service. Big hugs to you both. Oh... and I enjoyed the photos of your fam too. Aren't they the best?
Post a Comment