Thursday, January 12, 2012

Well Happy New Year!!

2012 is starting out with projects already. We actually purchased and planned this in Oct/Nov of last year but the laundryroom cabinets were delivered last friday and today they came to start the project. Day one was install the new door. What a blessing it is to get rid of our old door. It was not keeping any warm air in as it was cardboard thin and single pane glass. The new door looks great. It still has to be washed from their dirty install hands and trimmed out inside but boy are we glad it is done. They also redirected the dryer venting, installed cam lights in the ceiling too. Unpacked all the cabinets as well. Tomorrow they will redo the water lines. Saturday Dave will install the vinyl floor and then on Monday they will come in and do the bathroom tile floors. The vanities will get replaced next week too. They will get the walls all ready for us to paint also. After the vanities get placed Precision will come in and template the counters for the two bathrooms and the laundryroom and then we are in wait mode until they are done. I will post more after we get some more to look at.

I should mention that these pics were right when they put in the counters and they have the white caulking (which turns clear when dry) and that looks silly but I was so excited to show Dave (he was in Alaska) that I took them anyway. And then he never looked at them, haha









1 comment:

Cheris said...

I can't wait to see it in person!!!