I have been reading "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch and he mentions "Alice" a free download to creating 3D animation. I am going to check it out and thought maybe someone else might be interested in it also. Here is the link below.
By the way, the book is great. It has a lot of wisdom in it and I like things that make me think of becoming a better person. I remember someone once asking my husband to look at a spot on the wall as if it was where he was at that point in life. He informed him each year as they visited again to look at that spot and see if he is still there in life or if he has progressed. This was back in the early 80's and early in our marriage. I always think about that as years have gone by. Are we progressing past that same spot. It is always good to have goals and we have always tried to push ourselves a little past the point of being comfortable, but not too far. It has helped us grow. Where is your spot in life and are you growing?
1 comment:
Go ask Alice? Programming scares the stuffings out of me. I need my stuffings.
My spot in life is kind of blurry and smudged. I'll see if I can clear it up and progress. I learned you can eat an elephant one bite at a time, so I'll try not to get discouraged if the spot sags a bit.
Post a Comment