One of our kids favorite things was deli dinners. I adapted it from something my parents did when I was a kid. My parents used to get a chunk of meat, cheese, pickle and bread and cut pieces for us and tear off chunks of bread (on our drive to Solvang to see family there).
Living in the NW where it rains a good amount of the time and we don't get to picnic all year round, we will have a picnic dinner inside. We get the meat, cheese, pickles, fruit and whatever and spread out a blanket and have fun.
This is the last picnic dinner we had. Amie took this picture of Dave and I enjoying our dinner.
1 comment:
You guys are so cute!!! I remember on Sunday after Paul and I got married and we did this and I thought it was the most random dinner I had ever eaten but in so many ways it was the most fun. I didn't know it was a family tradition for you guys but I really do hope we'll get to be around for your next one!!!
Post a Comment