Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cedar Mountain Hike

Took a quick hike, 2 hours, with Kevin and Amie today. This trail is just across the street and down just a bit. It is a nice hike.
It did go up for a long ways. We were not sure which trail to follow, there were more options than we realized.
but it was all okay because we ended up at the top anyway.

Almost there!

Kevin being our body guard!
Destination! A beautiful view of Mount Rainier.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Wow, what a wonderful day for a hike. I feel envious. Carolyn and I hiked a lot two years back, and I miss it so much. If you haven't tried Little Si, you would love it. Also, Poopoo point is a really nice hike. Once you get to the top, you are standing where hang gliders launch. We ate lunch on the tarmac once.